We are currently looking to hire Warehouse Workers to work in our Coquitlam facility and join our outstanding team of support! In this role you would be supporting various departments including but not limited to the welding and service technicians team. Hands-on training will be provided along with forklift certification. You will be stocking and organizing inventory and maintaining the housekeeping of the warehouse and yard. The General Laborer position requires some heavy lifting, and some experience in a warehouse facility. This role is long-term and full-time and gives you an opportunity to work with an outstanding team, it is a fantastic opportunity! Are you looking to easily get started in your new career? Send us a resume!
Time: 8:00am-4:30pm OR 4:00pm-11:30pm
Wage: $20-$22 an hour (depending on experience)
Area: Coquitlam, BC
Looking for candidates who can start immediately
Full-Time/ Permanent position
• Can start right away*
If interested in the Warehouse Worker role in Coquitlam, BC – please send us your resume and we will take care of the rest!
– Starting wage is $20+ an Hour
– Shift is Monday to Friday (Days)
– Job Security
– Fantastic Benefits Packages
– Opportunities for growth.
– A dynamic work environment with a strong team.
– Transit accessible location
– Assembling pallets of products for inventory requests including wrapping orders and preparing them for shipping
– Ensuring items are accurately picked and identified to avoid discrepancies
– Adhering to all safety and equipment regulations, and maintaining a clean work environment
– Utilizing an electric pallet jack to maneuver through the warehouse
– Ability to take direction from a voice-automated system to pick and organize orders
– Gathering orders, packing, wrapping and strapping
– Loading and unloading trucks
– Pallet-Jack use/ Sit down counterbalance- not required but would be an asset
– Previous experience in a warehouse or working with inventory is a bonus but not required
– We prefer that you have your own steel toe boots and a safety vest.
– Must be able to lift up to 35+ lbs
– Reliable, responsible & willing to get the job done
– Good attention to detail
– Ability to provide previous references
– You are currently located in the Coquitlam, BC area!
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you, look no further!
We are also accepting referrals and offer a bonus that will put extra cash into your pocket- ask us about it to learn more.
Just send your resume along to Randstad Team!
Lipika @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole @ email@example.com